Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

08 June 2013

Twisted Groove Radio Show 5-4-13

While the Twisted Groove is a program I only occasionally sit in on, I have come to love doing this show.  The musical format strays just far enough away from what I typically play to push me, and yet provides me with an opportunity to add value for the regular listeners by incorporating styles they may not typically hear.

This episode was especially fun for me; I hope you enjoy it, too.  Here's the tracklist:

1. Funky Reggae - J.Rocc
2. Dr. Feel Good - Travie McCoy (Feat. Cee-Lo Green)
3. Pay Day - Classified
4. Things are Getting Better - N*E*R*D
5. Holding On - Classixx
6. Rainbow - Phoojun
7. Buried Alive - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Feat. Dr. Octogon)
8. Making Time - Sinkane
9. Can I Kick It? (Phase 5 Remix) - A Tribe Called Quest
10. Egg Man - Beastie Boys
11. Funky Broadway - Vampires Underground
12. Corrupted Society - Eclipse
13. Spirit Shake - Nomadic Massive
14. Muloma (DJ Logic Remix) - Sierra Leone's Refugee All Stars
15. Unknown Track - Unknown Artist
16. You Little Shits - Stereolab
17. Girl - Beck
18. Rad - Smoosh
19. I Just Can't Get Enough - Nouvelle Vague
20. 80's TV Show - Black Milk
21. Give Me The Night (Remix) - George Benson
22. Change Yes Change - Oku & AK7
23. Mystic Bounce - Madlib
24. Electric Love - Digital Emotion
25. Yes I Know - Daphni
26. Expansions - Lonnie Liston Smith
27. Trans Europe Express - Señor Coconut y Su Conjunto
28. Fish in the Sky - Aeroplane (Feat. Nicolas Ker)
29. The Future - Teen Daze

Listen, enjoy, dance, share...Twisted Groove Radio Show 5-4-13.

2 comments:

  1. DJ Que Sí, I have been enjoying catching up on the radio shows. Thanks for posting them. Your "Twisted Grove" shows are my favorite of your postings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. They are becoming my favorite shows to broadcast as well!

      Delete