Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

11 June 2013

Radio Show 5-9-13

As promised, I'm working through my backlog of radio shows so that you have something to listen to in the heat.  Lest I get too predictable, this episode features an extra injection of music produced in the U.S., with only a handful of tracks from around the world.

Also, I have a contest for you. I got the fourth track off of a mixtape that was given to me without any information about the music.  If you know the name of the song or the artist, please post it in the comments.

As always, PSAs are edited out and the tracklist follows:

1. Try - Bugge Wesseltoft & Sidsel Endresen
2. You're the Fool - The 3 Degrees
3. Baby Come Back - Betty Wright & The Roots (Feat. Lenny Williams)
4. Unknown Song - Unknown Artist
5. Where Are We Going? - Donald Byrd
6. Inner Ninja - Classified (Feat. David Myles)
7. El capitán - Cuban Cowboys
8. Ámame hasta que me muera - Maná
9. Esengo Ya Ko Bina - Grupo Lokito
10. Djelimady Rumba - AfroCubism
11. 5th Dimension - B.o.B. (Feat. Ricco Barrino)
12. The Life - Gary Clark Jr.
13. Come Here - Talib Kweli (Feat. Miguel)
14. Just Feelin' It - K-Def
15. Mighty Mighty - Baby Huey

Listen and share...Radio Show 5-9-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment