Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

12 May 2013

Radio Show 4-4-13

It's been a while.  I've been having technical difficulties, so my podcasts haven't been showing up in itunes, which I wish wouldn't bother me so much.  At any rate, if you're reading this you might also listen, so here's what you'll hear:

1. Parafifi - Grand Kalle & L'African Jazz
2. Cherry Blossom Girl - Air
3. Gachliliot - Estar Shamir
4. Ixiámi - Bonga
5. Let's Talk it Over - Lee Fields
6. Gabby Kai - James "Bla" Pahinui
7. By Your Side (Cottonbelly's Fola Mix Edit) - Sade
8. (You're So Square) Baby, I Don't Care - Cee Lo Green
9. Do You Like the Way - Santana (Feat. Lauryn Hill & Cee Lo Green)
10. Mi Ma'amakim - The Idan Raichel Project
11. Dusty Blue - Charles Bradley
12. Alien (Hold On To Your Dreams) - Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson
13. Southern Girl - Maze (Feat. Frankie Beverly)
14. Bindiga - The Wellis Band
15. Love Bug Blues - Charles Bradley

Thanks to all those who've been listening live!

Share your enjoyment...Radio Show 4-4-13.

2 comments:

  1. I have been missing your podcasts recently, so I am glad to see one posted here. ITunes is convenient, but it isn't difficult to download the mp3 and import it "manually". I haven't heard Cee Lo Green or Charles Bradley before, but they are both a lot of fun. I'll have to check out some of their albums. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that my technical difficulties with itunes have not deterred you from listening. Thanks as always for listening...I've got a backlog of shows, so more are soon to come (including at least one other track featuring Cee Lo Green).

      Delete