Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

31 March 2013

Radio Show 3-28-13

Hello again, listeners.  I hope you dig this episode, a radio show I sent out over the airwaves a few evenings ago, that tours the music of West Africa, the Caribbean and the U.S.

Here's the tracklist:

1. Chengetai - Oliver Mtukudzi
2. Tshena Ndekela - Baloji (Feat. Monik Tenday)
3. Werente Serigne - Orchestra Baobab
4. Madan - Salif Keita
5. Unknown - Unknown Artist
6. Bihine Mi Bak Dehn Taak - Mr. Peters Boom & Chime
7. Vengan a la charanga - Celia Cruz con La Sonora Matancera
8. Todo lo que tengo es tuyo - Tempo Dominicano
9. Pressure Drop - Oku & AK7
10. When I Look At U - Snakehips
11. I Am I Be - De La Soul
12. As Long As I've Got You - The Emotions
13. Trouble in Mind - Nina Simone
14. I Bought This For - J.Rocc

Listen, share, enjoy...Radio Show 3-28-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment