Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

15 September 2013

Radio Show 9-5-13

I know what you're thinking: I rarely get two podcast episodes published in a month, and now I release two in a single day.  My only excuse is having two small children and a tiny bit of extra spare time.

I hope you enjoy this eclectic mix.  The tracklist follows:

1. SeDJedo - Angélique Kidjo (Feat. Ziggy Marley)
2. African in New York - Blitz the Ambassador
3. Waiting for Tomorrow - Bettye Lavette
4. Nothing Like It - Stik Figa
5. One Love (Funky DL Remix) - Nas (Feat. Lei-an)
6. Go - Handbook
7. Misahotaka Ny Akama - Rajery
8. Yo me llamo cumbia - Chico Cervantes y su conjunto internacional
9. Seu Waldir - Ave Sangria
10. Wabacha - Al Lirvat et Son Antillais Wabap
11. Birthday - Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
12. Right to Complain - Trombone Shorty
13. What I Do on Saturday - Steve Burns
14. Fading Flower - Yuna
15. Why Blues - Chris Thomas King
16. Daktari Walk - The Daktaris

Enjoy and share...Radio Show 9-5-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment