Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

19 January 2013

Radio Show 12-27-12

Robin took this photo in the studio.
The hat I'm wearing - she made it!
This episode continues with the theme of guests, only this time, the guest isn't me; my sister Robin was in the studio, making sure I was doing my job.  Having my little sister along made this program extra fun...I hope it comes through in what you hear.  I encourage all my friends out there to follow in Robin's footsteps and come out to New Mexico to join me live in the studio for one of my radio shows.

PSAs are edited out, and the tracklist follows:

1. Mussolu (Women) - Kimi Djabaté
2. She's So Scandalous - Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears
3. Amajo - Asmara All Stars (Feat. Faytinga)
4. Déjà Vu - Disiz la Peste
5. Who Did That to You? - John Legend
6. Like Janis - Rodriguez
7. I'm Hooked on You - Larry Page Orchestra
8. Africa Lait - Bembeya Jazz National
9. Vente pa' Madrid - Ketama, Toumani Diabaté & Danny Thompson
10. Helno Est Mort - Manu Chao
11. Il Principiante - Bandabardò
12. Oxgam - Miriam Makeba
13. Jekajosé - Gaspar Lawal
14. Leali - Rasha

Listen, share, enjoy...Radio Show 12-27-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment