Podcast Description

An educational, international, inspirational and super-danceable journey through sound

24 December 2012

Radio Show 11-29-12

I greet you with another episode of my radio program.  This installment features a healthy dose of diversity, with music from artists representing about 10 different countries.  As usual, I've edited out PSAs and included the tracklist below.

I still don't have a regular and set gig, but chances are more likely than not that if you tune in to listen live on Thursday evenings from 9-10pm MST, you'll hear me.

1. So Much Things To Say - Lauryn Hill
2. Yoyeo Ala Sariki - Master Bob Akwaboah
3. You Say You Are My Friend - Ghetto Brothers
4. Es la vida - Sarazino (Feat. Novalima)
5. El talismán - Rosana
6. Aye OK - J Boog
7. Ashrey Ha'ish - Sheva
8. The Crossing - Menahan Street Band
9. Yurumei - Aurelio Martínez
10. Mansou Djouwi - Houon Pierre
11. Taxi 2 - Abu el Leef
12. So Long - Majek Fashek
13. Your World - Floyd Cheung
14. Kohoutek - Father's Children

Listen, subscribe, share: Radio Show 11-29-12.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment